BSS-17 Man electrocuted in Gopalganj





Man electrocuted in Gopalganj

GOPALGANJ, Nov 17, 2018 (BSS) – A man was electrocuted while working at his
house at Chitkibari village in Kotalipara upazila of the district today.

The deceased was identified as Kartik Dhali, 40, of the village.

Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Kotalipara Thana Md Kamrul Faruq said Kartik came
in contact with a live electric wire as he was working at his house, leaving
him critically injured.

He was rushed to Kotalipara Health Complex where on-duty doctors declared
him dead, the OC added.

BSS/CORR/PI/SSS/1708 hrs