DHAKA, May 2, 2021 (BSS) – The government today issued a set of instructions on the use of the logo of the golden jubilee of the country’s independence.
Upon approval from Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Liberation War Affairs Ministry issued the instructions on the proper use of the golden Jubilee logo aiming to celebrate the golden jubilee of the independence with colours and due dignity, a handout said.
The instructions were issued in consultation with the chief coordinator of the national implementation committee to celebrate the birth centenary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
The instructions are:
•This logo shall not be used in any form other than the colour, colour scheme and size prescribed by the Cabinet Committee constituted to celebrate the golden jubilee of independence.
• All the government, semi-government and autonomous bodies, statutory institutions, government owned companies, the government and private financial entities, educational institutions, media and Bangladesh missions abroad must use the logo in their emails, official letters and memorandums, while the semi-government bodies could use the golden jubilee logo with their respective logos.
•Keeping the Mujib Year’s logo in proper place, the golden jubilee logo can be used on the left.
Following the instructions, the golden Jubilee logo can be used aesthetically in a determined and proportional manner in posters, banners, festoons and decorations of various occasions at proper places on all the government owned buses, trains, official vehicles, boats, Bangladesh Biman, military aircraft and cruise.
• On the occasion of national day, the government and non-government organisations can use this logo in greeting cards and invitation letters.
•This logo can be used in national textbooks and all the government’s information windows.
• The logo can be used in the calendars, notepads, stationery and advertisements of public and private institutions, schools, colleges, madrasas and universities.
•This logo could not be used for any personal or private business or commercial product or service purposes.
• The golden jubilee logo could not be used on cigarettes, alcohol, firearms or similar products.
•The logo can be used in various events of sports, literary, political, social and cultural organisations, and publications.
• To celebrate the golden jubilee of independence in a colourful and befitting manner at the national level, the logo can be used till December 16, 2021.