Minor boy electrocuted in Rangpur
RANGPUR, June 21, 2019 (BSS) – A nine-year-old boy was electrocuted at Amrulbari Hapatipara village under Badarganj upazila of the district today, police and hospital sources said.
“The deceased was identified as Ananda, son of Koirab Ali. He was student of class three at the local government primary school,” said Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Badarganj Thana Anisur Rahman.
The boy sustained injuries after being electrocuted while playing on their courtyard and he was immediately rushed to Badarganj Upazila Health Complex (BUHC).
Residential Medical Officer at BUHC Dr. Jamil Ahmed said the boy died on his way to the health complex.
No case was filed in this connection.